If you have a long road trip coming up because you’re moving home, it might be time to start planning your journey. A long-distance journey can be stressful, especially when you’re moving home, but it doesn’t need to be!
For a start, depending on how long the journey is, you’ll want to have snacks and drinks organized, as well as some fun, easy-to-play car games. However, most journeys just aren’t fun without any music. So at American Way Van & Storage, we’ve put together the top 5 best songs for a cross-country move or long drive.
Top 5 Cross-Country Road Trip Music
When you’re driving, especially cross-country or for a long distance, you want to have some upbeat and chirpy music to keep you going. It’s good to have a mix of different genres to keep the playlist fresh, so let’s take a look at the top 5 long-distance drive music. Of course, however, they are all relevant to a long distance move as well!
- Eliza Doolittle – Pack Up: This catchy number is great for not only a long-distance drive, but also relevant when it comes to moving!
- John Denver – Leaving on a Jet Plane: Another great tune to keep you going when you’re moving long-distance to your new home. Plus, it’s a classic!
- Madness – Our House: You can’t go wrong with a little bit of madness on a long journey. Especially when they’re talking about “Our House!”
- Adele – Chasing Pavements: If you fancy something a little mellower, Adele is who should be on next!
- Ray Charles – Georgia on My Mind: This old classic is a great driving song and very relevant if you happen to be moving to Georgia by chance!
Of course, there are many other excellent songs out there, but the above are a start when it comes to your long distance move! In the meantime, if you’re moving long distance, call us at 937-898-7294.